Bored to stream the Free Live TV App on your mobile phone? Are you super excited to watch Free Live TV’s movies, sports, music, cooking, kids, religion, religious, and other entertaining videos on bigger screen rather than using the smaller screen devices? Here’s a tutorial guide for you to move from smaller screen devices to a larger.
Which screen is bigger? TV or PC? Both are larger in size and compatible with the Free LiveTV app too.
But this article is meant for PC. In case, if you are interested in using Free LiveTv on TV, please jump to this article: How to install Free LiveTV on Android TV.
Before getting started I need to tell you that there is an official Live NetTv app for PC device. This means that you don’t have any direct download link to download Live NetTv on your PC Windows.
LiveTV app is officially released for Android phones, Tablets, Amazon devices and Android Boxes but not for other platform devices.
Then, how can I use Free LiveTv APP on PC? You may ask, Wait! I said that there is no download link, right? Did I say that you can’t use it anyway? No, I don’t.
Actually, there is a way you can follow to download and install Free Free LiveTv apk on your Windows PC easily.
Follow the below topic to get an idea.
How to install Free LiveTV App on your PC?
- I have already told you that you can’t download the Free LiveTV app directly on your PC Windows because there is no official app launched yet. Instead, use the Android emulator software on your PC to download and install free LiveTV app.
- According to me, Bluestacks is the best android emulator software that is available online to use all your Android apps on PC without any trouble. You can also use other android emulator software like Console OS, Android-x86, Andy Android Emulator, AMIDuOS, YouWave Android Emulator, Nox App Player, Genymotion, and Windroy.
- I used Bluestacks software to install free LiveTV apk on Windows.
- To download Bluestacks, click here. Follow their instruction to successfully get Bluestacks on your PC.
- Now, launch the Bluestacks software on your Windows.
- Before proceeding the step, download the Free LiveTV apk from here.
- After downloading the Free LiveTV apk file on your PC, open the Bluestacks and select “Install APK” from the left menu bar.
- Then, select the downloaded Free LiveTV apk file on the folder that you have and select Open.
- Now, the Bluestacks will start to install free LiveTV app automatically.
- Once the process completes, click on Bluestacks home screen button and select the Free LiveTV app to launch immediately.
- For the very first time, it takes some time to load. After it loads, start streaming your favorite movies, sports, music, kids, cooking, French, Bangla, and other entertaining topics.
I hope you have got the Live LiveTV app on your PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10 successfully.
In case, if this method doesn’t work for you or stuck in the middle with errors, please leave a comment below. Thank you.